I promised this recipe along with my first recipe for Chinese Elm Seed Pod Salad.
1 frozen chicken breast thawed.
dash of Paprika, salt, & pepper
1 Tbsp butter
1/2 of an 8oz. package sliced mushrooms (I got baby bellas --they were the same price as the white ones)
2 roma tomatoes diced
1 jar Cheesy Ragu Roasted Garlic Parmesan (any alfredo sauce will do).
16 oz. package of Angel hair Pasta.
1.Put a large pasta pot of salted water to boil.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet at medium heat.
3. Sprinkle chicken breast with paprika, a little salt and pepper. Place in skillet when heated and butter is melted.
6. Slice it up into pieces. [Note. I served this meal to 4 people and I'm purposefully cutting back on the amount of meat I serve. You could easily make this with 2 or 3 breasts.]
7. Dump the chicken back into the pan and add the mushrooms. Cook until chicken is more brown throughout and mushrooms look super tasty.
8. Add the diced tomatoes and the Cheesy sauce and turn down to a simmer.
*Call your husband and make sure he's on his way home.
9. At this point add the pasta to your boiling water and cook as directed ~7-10 min or until as soft as you like.
*Meanwhile plate your salads on the dinner table
10. Rinse the pasta in warm water in a colander. Put it on the table.
11. Serve sauce over noodles.