Thursday, March 21, 2013

Cheesy Cauliflower Soup Recipe Review

This soup is right up my alley.  Tasty, simple ingredients, quite healthy, and crowd pleasing.  I'm adding it to my meal repertoire.



I was looking for something for dinner tonight and I have a whole cauliflower from my Bountiful Basket that needed to be eaten.  I searched cauliflower soup and this was the first recipe that I had all of the ingredients and it just sounded tasty and simple.  It was.  I was very excited because it also called for carrots and celery (which I also have an abundance of).  The best part was that everyone at it up and some asked for more.
      
I made it without the hot sauce (because I only have smoky flavored Tabasco) plus DIY-dad and I usually add the spice to our own servings.
Served with tuna salad and a choice of bread or crackers.



Unrelated BLOG NEWS: There is only one week left to use my promotional code  on Halftee.com. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please share your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...